Hello from Leicestershire

Moderators: HPC, Daven

martuk

Hello from Leicestershire

Post by martuk »

Hi to all on this forum I hope to be able to find the time to read most of past threads to gain more knowledge and eventually be able to join in on this friendly forum.

As we build wooden bespoke items and I have been wanting to purchase a laser for 5yrs now so we could offer extra detail on design also think it makes sense cutting our templates with a laser instead of a pair of scissors and a band-saw :( but convincing my partner has been a nightmare also getting the planning permission for the extra building was just as hard anyway the time is near and HPC model LS6840 PRO is the one I'm going to start with as I'm looking at cutting A4 plain card and 3mm to 6mm of plywood.

so thanks for reading this brief info and look forward to getting to know you all

Mart
Daven

Re: Hello from Leicestershire

Post by Daven »

Hi Mart,
Welcome to the forum ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Hey Mart,

Good choice, bomb proof and very tough machine :)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
TimBobTastic

Post by TimBobTastic »

Welcome...

Great choice to purchase a HPC Laser, I have had me for 6 months or so and love it... Their customer service is great, and this forum is very helpful....

Good luck!!
LS3060 PLUS with a 60w tube, Chiller and Bofa filter :-)
Online Store http://www.t2kreations.co.uk
Personal Website... http://www.timbobtastic.com