Hello from Caen (Normandy, France)

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Bart

Hello from Caen (Normandy, France)

Post by Bart »

Hello,

Just a litlle post to say : "Hello"
I've received my LS6840 last week, but i don't use it for this time, but tomorrow, normally i try it !
Sorry for my English....

Best regards,

Bart
Daven

Re: Hello from Caen (Normandy, France)

Post by Daven »

Hi Bart - welcome.

Good luck with first time use :-)
Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
PhillyDee

Post by PhillyDee »

Welcome, do not worry about your English, I am a Geordie (from near Newcastle - check Wikipedia) and do not speak the same English as the rest of the people around here :D
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)
Bart

Post by Bart »

Hello Daven, hello Phillydee,

Thanks for your reply.

Daven, i don't use my laser today. It's not easy to find some distilled water, but i hâve it ! I must connect/plug the chiller, and i have a question (an idiot question !) : i must plug outlet water (chiller) to inlet water (laser) ? Thanks.

PhillyDee, thanks, i like your humour :) , as say my wife : the mots important is to understand us !
Daven

Post by Daven »

Bart wrote:: i must plug outlet water (chiller) to inlet water (laser) ?
Yes, make sure not to shock the tube with large temperature differences - it can crack it.

Hopefully you will be able to translate for PhillyDee :lol:

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Hi Bart,

Votre anglais est beaucoup mieux que mon français :) Le 6840 est une grande machine, j'ai eu un comme mon premier laser chinois.

Your English is much better than my French,The 6840 is a great machine, I had one as my first laser.

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Bart

Post by Bart »

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your message.
I had cut some pieces of wood, a lot of smoke !!!!
Now, I try to understand what is "corner gap" (Cut through the depth of materials) and how it works.
Many thanks for you, but my english is not really good, but when i have some problems : "Google Translate is my friend"

Have a nice day.