Moderators: HPC, Daven

Daven

Useless box

Post by Daven »

Been meaning to make one for ages ;-)

Video

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Re: Useless box

Post by Spooky »

Love it Dave, I gotta do one :)
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Post by Daven »

Thanks mate ;-)

Dave
PhillyDee

Post by PhillyDee »

I have all the bits here, inc 5 stepper motors. Just never got around to making some plans for one!
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)
Daven

Post by Daven »

This uses a GM3 motor, I got the plans from here and converted them to DXF. Rest of the bits came from the local Maplins except the motor.

If you want the DXF plans let me know ;-)

Dave
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Stick em up here Dave, I have a few mods to add to it that should be fun ;)
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Post by Daven »

'ere ya go ;-)

I added a longer lever switch holder to match the one I had and to allow a bit more adjustment.

Dave
Attachments
all parts.zip
(41.14 KiB) Downloaded 564 times