Help

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Traceym

Help

Post by Traceym »

Help!! Received laser yesterday and since training not been able to do any cutting or engraving what have I done ! Did a step by step and all is good laser just isn't firing up !!!
Daven

Re: Help

Post by Daven »

Re-set the red emergency knob just in case it has been pressed.

What happens when you turn it on and does the head move as if it is cutting?

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Traceym

Post by Traceym »

Yes head was working for full project . I ended up calling for help and Johnathan at hpc lasers ran over a few check points and it was a air bubble which we had an issue with at install ! Got it cleared cut one shape thank goodness I'd thought I'd broke it :lol:
Need to check it tomorrow again . Thanks for getting back to me Dave

T
Daven

Post by Daven »

Bubbles are a pain, if they are too large they will slow the flow down. I have found that keeping the tank and pump on a level with the tube helps also keeping the pump running 24/7 ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Traceym

Post by Traceym »

Only me again. :roll: Im having an issue now not engraving well it starts to engrave a few lines then continues to the cut !?? As any advice would be great need to go play tx