Help setting up new laptop to software

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Traceym

Help setting up new laptop to software

Post by Traceym »

Sorry not been on forum for awhile been too busy playing and learning! Just bought a new laptop downloaded laser cut 6:1 software check the setting from my old lap top, all ready imports file when I check my cutting speed the mode is in Chinese not sure if I’m cutting or engraving or both can anyone tell me how to get this converted to English many thanks tx
Daven

Re: Help setting up new laptop to software

Post by Daven »

Try opening 'Edit', 'Language'' - top left of window select each 'Resource Type' and check the English option is chosen.
I can't say for sure as I don't use it ;)
Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Daven

Re: Help setting up new laptop to software

Post by Daven »

If that does not work - in the Lasercut61 folder you installed to there is a folder called English - open it and copy the two ini files to the lasercut61 folder replacing the original (you may have to do so with admin permissions)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC