LS3020 pro power loose

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Spooky

Re: LS3020 pro power loose

Post by Spooky »

Where abouts are you Simon?

I may be doing a trip up that way next week (Wednesday ish) and possibly picking up a tube for somebody else, if you are on a nearby route I can drop one off for you?

Tubes in the post is a nightmare, I fully support Chris not sending them by mail, the mail service while good don't tend to treat fragile glassware very well and in the past Chris has had 50% plus tubes in the mail get broken (it's also not possible to insure glassware sent by post)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
PhillyDee

Post by PhillyDee »

Ive had some of my laser cut parts destroyed by what is known as the Royal Mangle. I would never trust very sensitive expensive glassware to any courier tbh!

I know how you feel, its a canny trip for me too!
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)
green1

Post by green1 »

I am in Gloucestershire however propably I will visit them soon to see also higher level machines to upgrade
Thank You

Simon
phil2simmons

Post by phil2simmons »

When I got a new tube one of HPC engineers delivered it to me. Didn't have to wait long until they were working in my area for delivery.

Phil