3020 water connections

Moderators: HPC, Daven

unravelled

3020 water connections

Post by unravelled »

Please could someone tell me which water pipe is which on the LS320? I know the return should be cut at a slant, but I pinched a bit of that tube, (and stupidly cut it straight), as sleeving for the joint when I replaced the PSU.

So should the water inlet to the laser tube be at the left where the black wire and external mirror are, or the right where the red HT connection is?

I have tried a few searches and scans through threads but haven't found any info so far.

Thanks

Dave
Daven

Re: 3020 water connections

Post by Daven »

In is on the right where the red HT lead is as far as I remember - it certainly is on the 3060 ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
unravelled

Post by unravelled »

Thank you, I will give that a try, and cut the end so that I don't forget again...

Dave
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

The flow goes to the red end of the tube first and out from the black end.

cheers

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk