Saying Hi.

Moderators: HPC, Daven

gordonpb

Saying Hi.

Post by gordonpb »

Hi to you all, I am Gordon, and have owned a 3060 for about 3 years now, and to my shame have only ever once switched it on. However, I have now retired, and am looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it. I originally bought it with a rotary attachment because I am a woodturner and wanted to engrave patterns on my turned pieces and fill them with metal powders. I look forward to engaging with this community and hopefully being able to learn a lot from you all.
Daven

Re: Saying Hi.

Post by Daven »

Hi Gordon,
Welcome to the forum ;)

I used to do a lot of woodturning and bought a 3020 to cut veneer for clock faces, now don't have time to do any woodturning :-(

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
gordonpb

Post by gordonpb »

Many thanks to you for replying, strange how life turns out isn't it?. I see you now use a couple of 3060's would it be okay if I occasionally picked your brains?
Daven

Post by Daven »

That's what we are here for ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC