Replacement copy of Ls3020 cds and manual.

Moderators: HPC, Daven

markconelly

Replacement copy of Ls3020 cds and manual.

Post by markconelly »

Lost my boss's Ls2030 cds and manual in a cab I think. Anyone know what to do to get replacements before he discovers?
Regards
Spooky

Re: Replacement copy of Ls3020 cds and manual.

Post by Spooky »

Hiya Mark,

Is it just NewlyDraw you need? and the manuals? the manuals are available in PDF form if thats any good to you?

I don't know about newlydraw, you may need to ask Chris at HPC (He's at the NEC till Sunday though)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
markconelly

Post by markconelly »

Hi Dave, thanks for your reply. I think its just the manual missing. I spoke to my colleague and he confirmed that there is another cd at the office with the Newly Draw Software in it. I just need the PDF manual. That will do. Please help as this may make me lose my job if I don't replace it. the boss will not be too chuffed with me at all if he finds out its missing.
Thanks
markconelly

Post by markconelly »

My email is markconelly@ymail.com. Immensely grateful. Thanks
Daven

Post by Daven »

Mark - just sent an email with the manuals I got ;-)

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC