Not cutting correctly

Moderators: HPC, Daven

gsace

Not cutting correctly

Post by gsace »

Looking for a bit of advice as my LS3020 is not cutting correctly. The further away from the starting axis it gets the worse the cut is. Have checked alignment and settings. Don't know where else to go from here. Probably only used it for about 25/30 hours in total over the last 5 months. Any help would be much appreciated.
Daven

Re: Not cutting correctly

Post by Daven »

Is the bed level?

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
gsace

Post by gsace »

I think so, we haven't moved it. I will check. Thank
gsace

Post by gsace »

Yes the bed it level. I have spoken to HPC and they said that it could be that the mirrors need cleaning. We've done all the cleaning realigned the laser, but it's still happening.
Daven

Post by Daven »

When you say it is not cutting correctly do you mean the power drops so it doesn't cut all the way through?

If you turn the power up so it does cut ok what are the cuts like the opposite end of the bed?

Is the beam exiting the nozzle center on (on near enough)?

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC