LS6090pro issue

Moderators: HPC, Daven

laserdaisydesigns

LS6090pro issue

Post by laserdaisydesigns »

Hi hope you can help having few issues with Ls6090pro
It looks like a config issue but I could be miles from the problem.
My main issue is when cutting shapes ie 10 off circles it will jump and loudly clunk on the x axis on the 4th circle and knocks the whole cut out by 2mm. If I try deleting the file and reload it, it will jumps on the same 4th circle. If I add a shape before the 4th circle it will jump somewhere else say the 7th circle and keep that as the fault. It's a nightmare. I get round it by changing each circle to a different layer and it will be fine.
Secondly the control panel has defaulted to speed 96% power 100/98% can't get it back to 100%.
Third item and last is datum used to default back to top right when you power machine on but now it stays where it finished, very strange.
It make me think it's all related issues.
Thanks Shaun
Daven

Re: LS6090pro issue

Post by Daven »

The defaults on the control panel can make it do strange things - use the menu button and the left/right arrow keys to scroll through the setting and then use the up/down buttons to change the values back to 100.

If it still plays up you may need to download the correct config settings - if it was ok when you first installed it click the download button then the Download CNG button and wait for the machine to beep.

If that does not work uninstall LaserCut, delete the folder and re-install There maybe a way to just copy the original config file rather than re-installing but I can't remember the file name off the top of my head - if you don't want to re-install let me know and I will have a look ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
laserdaisydesigns

Post by laserdaisydesigns »

Hi Dave thanks for getting back to me.
When I manually change settings from control panel they still default back to 98% etc when I cut.
Deleted folder with laser cut files and reloaded no change.
Clicked Download followed by Download CFG machine bleeped no difference turned machine off on and no change.
Is there something I am doing wrong for config.
Thanks shaun
Daven

Post by Daven »

Hmm - not sure - is it version 5.3?

Give HPC a call or email support - Chris is about and others working from home etc.

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC