Newleydraw info please

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Susie

Newleydraw info please

Post by Susie »

Hi All
Newleydraw has boxes and shapes for the cut outs. Can anyone tell me if I can use the different shapes that are available in the drop down menu. I can do the square and oval shape.
Thanks
Susie
Daven

Re: Newleydraw info please

Post by Daven »

Hi Susie,

Yes you can - when you draw a square for example you will notice a small black box on each corner and on in the middle of the line on each side. There is another, a little bit in from the top left hand side. Click on it and drag it to get the shape you require. You can also change the shape to scan if you need to engrave as well and change the mode so it is either just an outline or the full shape.

Cheers

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Susie

Post by Susie »

Thanks works a treat.
Susie
Daven

Post by Daven »

:D
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Susie

Post by Susie »

Could anyone tel me what the x y settings would be to start the laser at the top left please.
Susie
Daven

Post by Daven »

Here is how I do it ;-)

Dave
Susie

Post by Susie »

Hi There. Is it possible to rotate a image in ND?
Thanks Su
Daven

Post by Daven »

Hi Susie,

It is - click on the image and then you will see a pull down option box just to the right of the co-ordinates. By default it says Normal, if you look at the options you can rotate or mirror the image.

There is another option in the 'Engave' panel called 'Orient' - I assume this allows the whole selection to be affected but I've not had the need to use it ;-)

Dave
Susie

Post by Susie »

Thanks very much. Su
miniaturemaniac

Post by miniaturemaniac »

Well it beats me
I have wanted this option (rotate etc) but I can't find it anywhere on ND - sure I must have a different program than that of others !!!???

I can't even find the word normal on any pull down box - there are so many greyed out options (mostly chinese) could it be one of these?

Regards

Sue