HPC Staff Joined

Please read before posting to the forum

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Spooky

HPC Staff Joined

Post by Spooky »

Just a note to say Ellie at HPC is now a forum member so be sure to give her a hard time and ask loads of really technical questions she has no way of answering :)

(Hi Ellie) :):)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Re: HPC Staff Joined

Post by Daven »

Hi Ellie,

Don't take any notice of Dave - he gets all his information from me :lol: :lol:

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Ellie at HPC

Post by Ellie at HPC »

Hello Daves :D
Thanks for the welcome, finally i know how to reply thanks to spooky :)

I have just started working at HPC LASER 6 weeks ago and i think the laser machines are amazing! :o what they can do!!

Please can you send any photos you have of what you have made using the machines, i would love to see them :)

Thanks

Ellie

:D
Daven

Post by Daven »

Good to hear from you Ellie - I thought Dave had scared you off (he is not really spooky) :lol:

There is a good topic called pictures of what you have done - full of excellent stuff, not a lot from me as I'm no good at coming up with anything original ;-)

Dave
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Hey Davo, What ya think? make a few changes? <snigger>
Thanks for the welcome, finally i know how to reply thanks to spooky :)

I have just started working at HPC LASER 6 weeks ago and i think the laser machines are amazing! :o what they can do!!

Please can you send any photos you have of what you have made using the machines, i would love to see them :)

Thanks

Ellie
Maybe to
Thanks for the welcome, finally i have been allowed off coffee duty)

I have just started shuffling post it notes round the office at HPC LASER 6 weeks ago and i think the laser machines are amazing! there just must be a way to make them paint nails and hold a mirror

Please can you send any photos

Thanks

Ellie
I'll do the editing then we can both deny it and blame Graham yes? Failing that mate shall we just sit round prodding her with sharp sticks ?

Loves you really Ellie :)

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Post by Daven »

:lol:

Actually I was going to ask Ellie if she can ask Chris if he has any watts in stock now - I'm getting a bit low

Dave :twisted:
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Long Weights and Glass Hammers?

<snigger>
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
tweakie

Post by tweakie »

Hi Ellie,

Don't take too much notice of the two Dave's - we are not all like them here on the forum - some of us are much worse :D

Tweakie.
PhillyDee

Post by PhillyDee »

I think you are all nuts to be quite honest with you.

:geek:
http://www.tmbelectronics.com - Electronics, tools, hobby tools, power tools, and much more!

An ex LS3020 user now playing with an LS6840PRO (60W) and an LS1290PRO (80W)
Tom

Post by Tom »

She dose make a good cuppa tea though :D

Hi Ellie